Mitsubishi L200 2.5 D 06/96 - 03/06 PX1358 Round Panel
How will a Pipercross panel filter benefit you?
- Directly replaces the air filter in your airbox
- 30% more airflow over a standard paper air filter
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton
- Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
Unlike their competition, Pipercross have adopted multi layered foam technology for their air filters as opposed to cotton or paper. Why?ÊBecause foam has a larger capacity for filtration over cotton or paper.ÊIn road use terms this means that a Pipercross filter will flow stronger for longer and maintain peak power output of the vehicle over a cotton or paper counterpart. Whilst the cotton or paper filters begin to restrict airflow due to being thinly stretched over a V shaped wire frame the Pipercross with multi layer technology will continue to perform.
TheÊlow maintenance and long lifespanÊaspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures anÊexceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Why are Pipercross foam filters better than the competition?
Pipercross, based in the UK home of motorsport have overÊ25 years of road and track racing experienceÊwhen it comes to filtration. Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response. Why settle for lesser filter brands which only have road experience when you can have quality proven on the track?ÊBelow are just some of the Pipercross sponsored winning teams.
- British Touring Car Championship:ÊAirwaves Racing
- British Drift Championship:ÊTeam Falken, Acorn Motorsport
- Irish Drift Championship:ÊTeam Falken James Deane and Alan Sinnot
- European Drift Championship:ÊDmitriy Illyuk - Monster Energy and NC Drifting
- World Rallycross:ÊLiam Doran Monster Energy
- Time Attack:ÊEurospec, DAR and Bo Nielson
How is a Pipercross air filter manufactured?
All Pipercross air filters are manufactured right here in the UK. At the Northamptonshire headquarters and manufacturing facility all filters areÊhand made carefully to ensure you are always receiving the best qualityÊtoday on the automotive aftermarket. Pipercross pride themselves on being British manufactured and will never outsource for cheaper or lesser quality processes.Ê