Pipercross Performance V1 Intake - Carbon Kit PXV1-37 BMW 2 Series (F22) M2 2015-
Pipercross V1 Carbon Fibre Air Box.
How will a V1 Air box benefit you?
- Directly replaces your airbox
- Includes full fitting kit for simple fitting
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton filters
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
The V1 range of airboxes is developed in conjuction with Arma Speed, a firm well versed in carbon fibre product development. Each air box is a custom design, to fit within the space vacated by your OE air box, which will this guarantee a straightforward installation process. Carbon fibre has long been one of the most exotic materials known to man, thanks to its extreme strength and light weight. Pipercross has long understood the value that this brings and has now unveiled a range of products entirely constructed from it.
TheÊlow maintenance and long lifespanÊaspects of a Pipercross filter come from the multi-layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. This design ensures anÊexceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Why are Pipercross foam filters better than the competition
Pipercross, based in the UK home of motorsport have overÊ25 years of road and track racing experienceÊwhen it comes to filtration. Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response. Why settle for lesser filter brands which only have road experience when you can have quality proven on the trackÊBelow are just some of the Pipercross sponsored winning teams.
- British Touring Car Championship:ÊAirwaves Racing
- British Drift Championship:ÊTeam Falken, Acorn Motorsport
- Irish Drift Championship:ÊTeam Falken James Deane and Alan Sinnot
- European Drift Championship:ÊDmitriy Illyuk - Monster Energy and NC Drifting
- World Rallycross:ÊLiam Doran Monster Energy
- Time Attack:ÊEurospec, DAR and Bo Nielson
How is a Pipercross air filter manufactured?
All Pipercross air filters are manufactured right here in the UK. At the Northamptonshire headquarters and manufacturing facility all filters areÊhand made carefully to ensure you are always receiving the best qualityÊtoday on the automotive aftermarket. Pipercross pride themselves on being British manufactured and will never outsource for cheaper or lesser quality processes.